This is a late 18th century gambrel colonial with a later enclosed porch addition. It was built on lot 9 of the 1768 Lyndon plat probably by Lebarron Bradford ca 1783. The National Register application lists it as the Sherman House ca 1784. Sherman occupied the house in the 19th century.
The Windows are old wood 9/9.
The siding is wood clapboard.
The chimney is old original.
As it appeared in 1929.
December 10, 1768, Deedbook 2, page 207. Caleb Carr estate sold to Josias Lyndon a parcel of land containing this lot.
August 28, 1782, Deedbook 2, page 540. Josias Lyndon estate sold to Lebarron Bradford lot 9 of the Lyndon plat for $20.