This is a mid 19th century 1 1/2 story Greek revival cottage with a Victorian covered side porch and entry. It appears that the corner boards and watertable boards were removed when it was resided.
The windows are wood 6/6.
The siding is old composition, probably asbestos.
The chimney is older brick, modified.
This site contained a cooperage operated by J.J.Bickner from 1846 to 1859.
March 18, 1846. Deedbook 12, page 151. Jonathan and Sarah Martin sold to John J. Bickner a lot on the South side of Wheaton St.
November 13, 1859. Deedbook 16, page 37. John J. Bickner estate sold to Francis McGarty a lot on the South side of Wheaton St. (Bickner died April 1, 1859)