This is a 2 1/2 story 18th century side gabled colonial house. The entire central chimney was removed in 2015.
History: (to be continued)
December 3, 1764, Deedbook 2, page 62. This property is shown as the Eastabrooke lot on a map describing the land of Carr, Lyndon and Wheaton in preparation for the division of the land for the plat of 1765. The lot roughly corresponds to the current lot 5-11 (46 Washington) and the Western half of lot 5-13 (40 Washington).