This is an early 19th century 2 story Federal house with hipped roof and a monitor. It was updated with a Victorian porch and extensions to the South.
The National Register application lists this as the Lewis Hoar House ca 1810, additions ca 1880. It was built on lots 17 and 24 of the Lyndon plat of 1765. The current size of the lot dates to 1796.
The windows are mixed period.
The siding is modern replacement but the trim has been left exposed.
There are 4 chimneys which have been modified or reduced.
1765, Deedbook 2, page 68. Josias and Mary Lyndon sold to William Rogers lot 17 of the Lyndon plat of 1765. This is the Eastern half of the current lot.
1765. Deedbook 2, page 120. Josias and Mary Lyndon sold to Jonathan Tabor lot 24 of the Lyndon plat of 1765. This is the Western half of the current lot which contains the footprint of the house.
1771. Deedbook 2, page 334. Tabor sold to John Brown lot 24.
1772. Deedbook 2, page 335. Brown sold to William Hoar lot 24.
1796. Deedbook 4, page 11. Rogers sold to Allan Hoar lot 17.