This a 2 1/2 story end gable Greek Revival house built around 1850. The Walling map of 1851 shows it as the Parsonage of St. Marks Church at that time. The corner pilasters and entry entablature have been removed.
The windows are modern replacements.
The siding is modern vinyl.
The chimney is old but probably reduced.
April 3, 1765, Deedbook 2, page 73. Josias and Mary Lyndon sold to Amos Haile lot 38 of the Lyndon plat of 1765 for 500 pounds.