This is a 2 story hipped roof Federal House probably built in the 1830s. St. Marks Church bought it in 1845 for use as its parish school. In the 1850s and 60s it was known as the Classical Institute.
The windows are replacement simulated 6/6.
The siding is wood. The front siding is an unusual flush wood similar to the front of 20 Lyndon St.
The chimney is old reduced. The house was probably built with two larger, symmetrically placed chimneys.