This is a much altered 2 1/2 story colonial style house. There is clear evidence in the cellar of a large central chimney which supported late 18th century style summer beams. This was probably built as a 2 1/2 story side gabled colonial around 1800 with the principal facade on the side now facing Manning Street. Sometime in the mid 19th century, the house was reoriented, expanded to the East and the center chimney removed. This may be a sign of the house having been moved.
The windows are old wood 2/2.
The siding is modern vinyl.
The central chimney was completely removed and replaced with a small chimney now with a B-Vent extension.