This is a 19th century 1 1/2 story hybrid revival listed in the National Register application as the Mrs. Luther House ca 1868.
The windows are old wood.
The siding is wood clapboard.
There is an old small brick chimney and a B-Vent chimney which is visible from the street.
This was built on lot 25 of the Lyndon/Carr plat of 1765. It was originally sold to Nathan Bowen as described in DeedBook 2, page 98.